View Profile funymony

All 44 Art Reviews

23 w/ Responses

Fun. Looks like a pattern from a 90's PC game or something drawn by A.I.

Belthagor responds:

"my own feeling is that we will have almost no communication with super intelligent computers because the nature of what they're thinking about will be completely foreign to us"

WWOOOOAAAHH! That's AWESOME! Even better in full screen. <: Great job!

HezaKey responds:

Thank you! This is a very special piece to me. :3

Ape Out was so fun. NICE TO SEE SOME APE UP IN HERE.

I LOVE THIS!!!

That style and painterly shading looks gorgeous!
Nice colors too, they work together nicely! Great job!

Personally Not a fan of furryish stuff but even I can truly appreciate the structure, anatomy, and angle. You pull it off so well. Your work is really rad!

*Laugh* I love this! That pouty angry look is so cute. Makes me think of my girlfriend when I say something really stupid.

You do such a great job shaping out clothes with your color and shading. The rendering is realistic and it's so interesting to see a cartoon/anime character in such a painterly style. The muted colors make it feel like a time piece or an antique you'd hang over the fireplace. Great job!

I like your palette on the shading.

NICE! I dig your work! You've got awesome values and a painterly style going on. Do you do a lot of painting outside of digital work? You've got great fundamentals.

What a fun pose! Feels dynamic!

The hand on the right threw me off a bit. It took me a second to realize she's clawing at a wall. I couldn't tell because the streaks aren't uniform and they make it look like she's swinging her hand in the air instead of clawing something flat and solid.

I like the clothing and the sandals! Great job!

Candlebites responds:

You were right the first time about the streaks being across the air, shrugs I like bizarre things
anyway thanks~

I make cartoons! Stick around and I'll show you!

Edgar Nielsen @funymony