Mexicoke Mexicoke

Haha! I love this! I had the exact same experience when I was on the road.
Bought me a bottle of Jaritos to share with my girlfriend but we couldn't find a bottle opener, so we used a corner of a lamp post at a parking lot. The lid came off.... TAKING THE RIM OF THE GLASS LID WITH IT. I had to throw it away because I suspected glass went into myd drink. ):

Good animation! Slice of life, silly, and great characters emotes. I like the backgrounds and feel overall. Great job! :D

Mario Collab Mario Collab

That ending had me laughing in tears. SO GOOD!

So many unnecessary in-betweens but that made things even funnier, especially combined with the overly detailed unstructured art.

You guys did wonderful! It has seriously been forever since I've had a hard genuine laugh.
The Koopa facial expressions got me.

It's raw and I can feel the pure fun all the way through! Great job!!!

kalabor106 responds:

That is great you got a laugh out of it. It was fun to make. Thanks

Thrift Video Episode 4 - "Dave's New Place" Thrift Video Episode 4 - "Dave's New Place"

Feels like something I'd catch on Adult Swim at 2am.
Watched the other episodes to see where you were going with all of this.

Nate is my favorite of the characters. Hellish duplicates trying to kill him means he has something to hide which makes him far more interesting.

Dan is too passive, observing everything around him and not doing much about it. I wish he'd object to the absurdity of his situation. He just let himself get dragged away by the creepy pizza parlor owner without objection.

Dave is too boring. One second I think he's optimistic with his comment on the crappy neighborhood, the next he's irritated with people at his new place. It's hard to get a read on what kind of character he is. I wish Dave had purpose. He should be helping Dan get adjusted to working at Thrift Video- maybe be more optimistic. I'd find it funny if it was his idea to throw a party and have the Pizza Owner and Clown do the catering. He should be oblivious to the innuendos and dark nature of the Clown and Pizza owner- It would allow them to stick around and antagonize everybody just because Dave loves the pizza too damn much.

While the story is all over the place, I definitely get a "for fun" feeling out of it and enjoy it.
Keep it up! I hope things get more fleshed out in future episodes. Great job!

Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs

WOOLEY! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!
Your style is awesome and your characters look loose and fun to animate.
I love the dialog between you and Isywood, it's natural but the audio definitely needs some work. I hope there's more to come!

I kinda wish Isa's character was more frightening and mad due to her blood thirst. Like crawling up the walls or letting a demonic voice seep through her regal personality from time to time.

:D Good writing! I look forward to more of your collabs!

I was just thinking about making some pseudo 3D backgrounds in Flash the other day to get some depth into my cartoons, then you go on and master it! Damn it looks amazing!

WooleyWorld responds:

Hey Edgar! :D
Thanks, man. I really enjoyed writing it with her and we wrote a lot more stuff that I'd like to put in another episode. I agree that the audio needs work, but I'm glad you enjoyed the 3D-ish shots. Some people didn't like them but I liked them too much to cut them. Haha.
I think it would be funny to have a personality pop like that, I appreciate your suggestion.
Thanks for the review.

I look forward to your next piece. ;D

Crash Zoom: Sky Scam Crash Zoom: Sky Scam

This is FANTASTIC. Holy cow!

I have to say... Wonchop your animation is top notch and fun. It feels so weird seeing characters I worked with be so ALIVE! Keep it up, dude! Grade AAA+ Material!

-Edurr

Wonchop responds:

RIP NotGirlLucy

Han Solo Dies! Han Solo Dies!

Started off good! But ended too abruptly. YOU'RE A TEASE. Release the directors uncut extended version.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

That's the point really. I built something up and then it just melts...such is life.

NWAR: Cold Open NWAR: Cold Open

So many puns, wordplay, and goofyness! I love it! Great job!

Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime

I really wish the father had been wrongfully accused of murder, or maybe accidentally downloaded something truly illegal disguised as Pirates of the Caribbean. Something more believable to give him the death sentence. Otherwise it was a very entertaining watch and the animation was great.

Keep it up!

gopherguy responds:

I know how harsh Disney is with piracy so I figured it'd be funnier to just go with something completely outlandish, in the vein of those "You wouldn't steal a car, ect., ect." commercials you see on DVDs. They're the best.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

This was really fun! Love the storyboard-esque style and coloring. The tales are fun to listen to as well! I'll miss you all at Pico Day, hopefully there's another one next year! Great job!

Hell's Uber Driver - Jared Fogle Hell's Uber Driver - Jared Fogle

That was fantastic, Simple animation with an enjoyable conversation.
You definitely need a better mic or find a better place to record so it's not so echoey.
Great job!

-Ed

AgentLS responds:

This was actually the first one of these we ever did. Check out our other episodes, which were actually recorded later, and see if you notice an improvement.