All 7 art Reviews

junkenstein junkenstein

THIS IS AMAZING! Love that sweet painterly style!
I like the pallet behind Reaper and Junkrat and how it transitions to blue/green at the top. BRILLIANT!

Great job!!!

meloramylin responds:

HEY THANKS ED :>

Three Sardines - FestasLisboa16 Three Sardines - FestasLisboa16

I like your sandwich one as it really fits with the theme of the contest the most.

The rest looks like you cropped images of a picture in the shape of a sardine and called it good.
Great pictures, but I can kinda understand why you didn't place with those.

As for the contest entries themselves, I agree with you. They're really lame. The ladies dancing one is fantastic, but the fisherman one is cheap as it just uses the bones of a sardine to make the silhouette. -- and the graph paper one is flat out dumb.

Good job, dude. Keep reaching out with your concepts. Hope you win a future contest.

King Arcanus - Commission King Arcanus - Commission

The full rez version of this is so amazing, my mind can't comprehend the detail. Fantastic job as always! Your hard work always pays off.

Mans best friend Mans best friend

Such a cute puppy dog. I had to put my dog Beebo down in October. Despite having cancer, pemphigus, allergies, and having his liver shot, it didn't stop him from being extremely happy to have a good home. Puppy friends are amazing... I don't think humans are capable of loving as much as they do. Wonderful picture and I'm sorry for your loss. I'm happy he had a great home and a family to love.

Marcy Marcy

It turned out FANTASTIC!

The thumbnail doesn't do it justice, CLICK IT!

It looks so gorgeous! You still added detail to the background without making it stick out too much.
The tail looks a bit dark, but man, you're a coloring master!
Beautiful work!

Battleblock Theater Fanart Battleblock Theater Fanart

>8( KILLED ME SO MANY TIMES. *SHAKES FIST*
MVP!!!!

Anti-Dark-Heart responds:

MVP and proud~ <3

Newgrounds Revolution Newgrounds Revolution

Wonderful job, Dude!!! Super dynamic!

The Orange Castle Crasher in the corner gives me joy <3